Monday, October 30, 2006

who invited me?

What a cool weekend. Friday I get a call from this guy. We'll call him Ben. He says "Broseph, there are some people ridin' Thorpe on Sunday, you should come along." I say " Let's see here my good fella. I will ditch a cross race to partake in the shennanigans of another JT group ride? Sure!" In true halloween weekend fashion, Saturday night I go out, in full disco swing kit, and reel in third prize in a costume contest. Oh, and also punched in the time clock on way to many wheat beers. I figure daylight saving. Shit, I'm spending my hour! Wake up all carbed up from wheat and roll to meet the group. Damn, thats alot of dudes. Where are the chicks? Feelin' all mischievious about it, I start asking people who knows the trails around here? They said I did! Time to have some fun and fun it sure was. Thanks for the invite to whoever organized the ride. I had a blast and the fact that I had some riding partners was alright with me. Viva la one speed!

No comments: