Monday, October 16, 2006

the ghouls & fools


I would like to thank everyone that came out for the first Ghouls & Fools Fall Classic. The ride started with a group of 18 and rolled through the PA hillsides almost flawlessly. The only mechanical of the day was a broken titanium frame. With a few headset adjustments, one sweet pit stop for lunch, beers, and a farewell to some of the group members, we ended the 37 mile loop with a lucky number 13. All in all it couldn't have been a better day. The weather was perfect, trail conditions were primo, and most of the group was riding singlespeeds. It was one of the best group rides I have ever been on/put together, and it will reer it's head next year. Actually, I was thinking of a Spring Fling. I'll keep y'all posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff James...can't wait to do it again, and this time finish the ride...come down to D-town again soon.

huber said...

Will do. This time I'll bring my own light!