Tuesday, July 31, 2007

short but sweeeeet!

It's been good to just hit some trails as of late and sway from the competition. I go out for fun either way. Hit up some Michaux with a good crew last week for a long day. Rolled out to a race to hand out these with Buck. Some folks were appreciative and some should have never said "I'll get one next time!" The real winner of the event was Mr. Lange for making a maintenance stop before reeling in some competitors for a decent finish. Hitting up the Wilderness 101 this weekend before this whole summer comes to an end and I must return to the grind. I might have some tricks up my sleeve for this ride, but only the Dutch Eagle holds the secret microfilm that could infiltrate my plan! If anyone is heading to Coburn drop me a something, or I'll see you there.

3 comments:

Tomi said...

drop it like it's HAWT!

see ya there.....

Pete said...

Jamie,

Ill be rockin the 101, Ill be Rocking the single speed!
Pete (From Beans)

dougyfresh said...

see ya in coburn!