Saturday, February 10, 2007

stretch



It feels weird to ride a bike that actually shifts and has gears. Most of my riding in the past year has been strictly one speeders, mountain and cross. An occasional road bike ride on a well broken in machine. Today I got to try the new ride on for size. I have been dialing it in for a few days and today I was going to take a nice cruise. It takes to the road like a seasoned prostitute, she knows what she's doing. I felt good, except for that Stegmeire Winter Warmer I got for a buck last night, the bike felt good, and the weather was a sweet winter day. On my return trip I rolled over to the Mauch Chunk Lake for some ice fishing 101 with my roommate and his dad, and talked to some old timer about cool stuff you see when nobody else is around. It's great to see folks enjoying all kinds of different activities during the winter months. Headway is being made on the super secret team/club kits. DIY stylee were evil has no boundaries!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The evil in a bottle of Stegmeire has no boundries!