Tuesday, October 16, 2007

going deep, cigarettes and pennsyltucky

Only in the deep forests of Pennsyltucky can one have a glorious fall weekend with mountain bikers toking on cancer sticks. Friday was traveling to Noxen with Wychok to pedal on Saturday with a great crew of riders. Enjoying some really real backcountry trail, too many beers, and a pre-Thanksgiving feast. Saturday proved to be a good day. With Sunday lurking in the distance, we will rendevous in the morn for a JT ride.

Well hydrated from Saturday's beers, bikes and sausage party.

This group size is more like it! With only two flats and a hazey Eagle we capitalized on the seasonal forecast.

Born and bred to rip and shred the technical Pennsyltucky terrain. Usually I like my forks like I like my women, with two legs.

A sweet overlook from a hidden gem of a trail. I think I can see where we stashed the beers for halftime.

The Dutch Eagle prepares for flight. In the latter part of the ride he would show off his full plumage for a few damsels in distress only to narrowly escape his ultimate demise!

Easy Ridin' for sure on the Tin Roof Sundae!

Until then...ride n' smile!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought the san francisco treat had family coming into town. what's he doing there?

thanks for riding with us on the 2 day j. had a good time.

dougyfresh said...

Keith is crazy.

I want to go back to one fork leg.. Uh oh, did I start just rumors?